Integrated Medical Group P.C. is a physician owned and physician led multi-specialty group operating in Schuylkill, Berks, and Northumberland counties. The medical group's primary care physicians and specialists employ state of the art electronic medical records and clinical practices to deliver superior medical care to the local population. The medical group's independent organizational structure ensures that our physicians are free to aggressively advocate for our patients while creating the opportunity for entrepreneurial enterprise and enhanced physician compensation.
- Schuylkill County, a destination nestled between the mountains of East-Central Pennsylvania where outdoor recreation, unique attractions, fascinating history and a host of fairs, events, and festivals await you.
- Schuylkill County boasts of a variety of outdoor recreation, including two state parks, campgrounds, hiking, fishing, hunting, mountain biking, golfing, canoeing, swimming, picnicking and much more.
- We host 100,000 tourists annually through Yuengling Brewery, Martz Hall, Pottsville Cruise, Block of Art, Jerry’s Classic Cars and Collectibles, Sovereign Majestic Theater, and the Schuylkill County Historical Society, our main tourist destinations.
- Schuylkill County's unique attractions feature America's oldest brewery - Yuengling Brewery, antracite mining heritage, auto racing, museums and nearby attractions, including an amusement park, whitewater rafting, and steam rail excursions. The county fair and the Pennsylvania Dutch Kutztown Folk Festival highlight the festival season while communities celebrate year-round events across the county.
- Known for its popular camping area, Locust Lake State Park nestles on the side of Locust Mountain. The 52-acre Locust Lake is located between two campgrounds and is surrounded by beautiful forests. Hiking and fishing are popular activities in the 1,772-acre park.
- Pottsville is within an hour of Harrisburg, Hershey, the Lehigh Valley, a 1.5-hour drive to Philadelphia and the Poconos, and within 3 hours of New York City, Baltimore, and New Jersey beaches.
- Please visit here to find out even more about Schuylkill County and what it has to offer.
Full-time employees can expect: Competitive salaries with negotiable sign-on bonus, benefits offered including Medical, Dental, Vision , 401k with an additional 6% company contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO, 1 Week for CME and much more.